Course & Training
Training Topics of Course and trades
|1 : Acoustic Ceiling (AC)
|2 : Aluminium Form-work (AF)
|3 : Aluminum Door and Window (AWD)
|4 : Bricklaying
|5 : Cladding Installation (CI)
1. General knowledge of non load bearing exterior wall that enclosed a building
2. Types of non load bearing exterior wall or cladding system.
3. General knowledge of Metal, Stone & Concrete cladding.
4. Fabrication and installation of metal cladding.
5. Good practices in Metal cladding installation.
|6 : Curtain-wall Installation (CWI)
1. General knowledge of load bearing exterior wall that enclosed a building
2. Types of load bearing exterior wall or curtain-wall system
3. Fabrication and installation of curtain wall.
4. Good practices of joints sealants
5. Good practices in curtain-wall installation
|7 : Ducting Installation for Air-con & Ventilation (DAV)
1. Basic principles of air-conditioning and mechanical ventilation.
2. Fabrication of airduct and fixing of support brackets.
3. Good practices in ducting installation for air-condition & ventilation.
|8 : Electrical Wiring Installation (EWI)
1. General knowledge of Electrical Wiring.
2. Basic of Electrical drawing.
3. Good knowledge of Electrical tools & material.
4. Good practices of Electrical Wiring Installation.
|9 : Fibrous Plaster Ceiling (FPC)
1. General knowledge of ceiling board and others materials & tools of ceiling.
2. Method of cutting, fixing, jointing and installation of acoustical ceiling components.
3. Basic knowledge of ceiling drawing.
4. Good practices in suspending ceiling installation (Fibrous plaster board).
|10: Fire Sprinkler Installation (FSI)
1. General knowledge of fire sprinkler systems and their components
2. Interpretation of drawings and calculation of quantities
3. Good practices of sprinkler system installation
|11 : Glazing (GL)
1. General knowledge about the Properties and types of glass
2. knowledge about the tools & materials used in glass cutting, setting, handling & installation.
2. Good practices of finishes on glass
3. Good practices of glass cutting, setting, handling & installation.
|12 : Interior Drywall Installation (IDW)
1. General knowledge of non load bearing interior partitions of drywall
2. Method of cutting, fixing, jointing and installation of drywall components
3. Calculation of drywall materials & drywall areas
4. Good practices in – interior drywall installation
| 13: Joinery (JN)
1. General knowledge of timber such as types, properties, dimension, tolerances, moisture content and common defects of timber.
2. Types & properties of man-made boards.
3. Knowledge about common tools & materials used in joinery.
4. Good practices of various types of timber joints & fixing fittings.
5. Good practices of joinery installation
|14. Nursing (Trained)
1. We recruit Diploma Competed Nurses from Reputed Institutions.
2. Nurses should have job experience.
3. Qualified and smart.
4. English Language is a prefer.
|14: Metal Form-work (MF)
1. Building elements for framework.
2. General knowledge of metal form-work system
3. Interrelation of project drawings and preparation metal form arrangement drawings and panel schedules.
4.Good practices of erection and dismantling metal form work.
1. Understanding usage of colour.
2. General knowledge of paints and calculation.
3. Application of paint.
4. Paint & its defects.
5. Good practices for painting.
|17 : Pipe Fittings
1. General Knowledge of pipe and pipe fitting
2. Interpretation of drawings and calculations for pipe measurement and fitting.
3. Good practices of pipe fitting.
|18 : Precast Kerb & Drain Line (PKD)
1. General knowledge of drains, drainage system, materials used & drain requirements.
2. Knowledge about drainage system construction.
3. Common practices of construction of steel reinforced box drain
4. Kerb/Divider construction and maintenance.
5. Common practices for constructing road.
|19 : Plastering (PL)
1. General knowledge of Plastering
2. Application of plaster
3. Drawing interpretation and material estimation
|20: Plumbing & Pipe-fitting (PPF)
1. General knowledge of Plumbing & Pipe-fitting.
2. Good knowledge of sanitary tools & materials.
3. Good practices of bending, jointing, fitting & installation of sanitary materials.
4. Basic of Sanitary drawing.
|21 : Steel Reinforcement Work (SR)
1. Building elements.
2. General knowledge of steel reinforcement works.
3. Interpretation of drawings and bar bending schedule.
4. Good practices of fixing steel reinforcement bars.
|22 : Structural Steel Fitting (SSF)
1. General knowledge of structural steel and structural
2. Interpretation of drawings and calculation of quantities.
3. Good practices of structural steel fitting.
|23 : Timber Door (TD)
1. General knowledge of various types of door & windows.
2. Knowledge about tools , materials and other fittings of door & windows.
3. Good practices of timber door & windows installation.
|24 : Timber Form-work (TF)
1. General knowledge of Timber Form-work.
2. Components of Timber Form-work.
3. Surveying and calculation of areas.
4. Basic of Form work drawing.
|25 : Timber Flooring Installation (TFR)
1. General knowledge of wooden floor finish that
called timber flooring
2. Selection of timber and installation method
3. Basic terms of timber flooring
4. Good practices of timber flooring installation
|26 : Thermal Insulation (TI)
1. General knowledge of thermal insulation.
2. General knowledge of piping and pipe fittings.
3. Knowledge about pipe symbols.
4. Interpretation of drawings and calculation of quantities.
5. Procedures and good practices of insulation.
|27 : Tilling (TL)
1. General knowledge of tiling
2.Installation of tiles.
3. Interpretation of drawings, calculation and preparation of tile layout.
|28 : Welding (WD)
1. General knowledge of welding.
2. Understanding of welding processes and welding procedure specification.
3. Quality of welding.
4. Welding symbols. Welder qualification and safety.
5. Good practices of 3G, 4G & 6G welding.
|29 : Water Proofing (WP)
1. General knowledge of water proofing & application principle of reinforced concrete and masonry structure
2. General knowledge of water proofing system & materials
3. Calculation of water proofing materials.
4. Good practices of sheet membrane system of water proofing